Our Expertise WE ARE EXPERTISE IN LINING WITH PFA/PVDF(KYNAR)/ETFE(TEFZEL)/PPH & ECTFE
LINED VALVES & ITS APPLICATIONS
- Caustic Soda & Chlorine manufacturing plants.
- Pickling lines and Acid Regeneration plant of CRM Units for Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel manufacturing companies.
- Dyes & Intermediates.
- Sulphuric Acid Manufacturing Plants.
- Copper Leaching and Refining plant in Copper Mines.
- Water Treatment, Waste Water Treatment and Effluent Treatment Plants.
- RO and Desalination Plants.
- Chemical Process Industries of Various kinds.
- Staple Fiber and Rayon Plants.
- Chlorine Dioxide plants in Paper Mills and other applications of Paper Mills.
- Bromine Manufacturing Plants.
- Petrochemicals, Refinery and Petroleum Industries.
- Bulk Drugs Manufacturing plants in Pharmaceutical Industry.
FEATURES OF OUR VALVES
Lined Ball Valve - Class 150 & 300
- UNP provides Full Port, Side Split Design Ball Valves with Ball & Stem integral to avoid failures due to play between them and results in cracking of lining on Ball & Stem. Thus, enhances cyclic life of the Valve.
- Castings used is investment cast to ensure even thickness of lining and no stress cracking while moulding which happens in case of sand casting due to poor inside finish. Great aesthetics as against poor aesthetics in sand castings. We provide best metallurgy as ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB as against normal CI or DI castings.
- Trim inserts used are all SS 304 or SS 316. No CI or DI inserts used to ensure corrosion free stems for very long time.
- LOTO (Lock out Tag out) Provided on each valve as a feature of safety.
- Lining Material : 100% Virgin lining material used from a renowned suppliers such as Dupont / Dyneon.
- 100% Valves are painted with 2 part Epoxy paints only with 160 Microns paint thickness as per standards.
- Sizes offered are from smallest as 1/2” and giant size as large as 12” Diameter.
- Lining options available : PFA / PVDF(KYNAR) / ETFE(TEFZEL)/PPH and ECTFE.
- We Provide grounding spring for Static Charge and also can provide antistatic PFA lining as conductive lining to convey static charge to metal and will prevent hazard of fire due to such static charge in the valve.
- All body bolts are provided in B7 and also an optional Alloy 20 or Hastelloy C Bolts available.
Lined Plug Valve
- Plug Valves are least preferred for its operation at very high torques, UNP Plug Valves provides a unique feature of a very low toque with its design of TEFCOR Plugs instead of conventional PFA lined Plugs and provides a very cost effective solutions when an automation on valves is required.
- UNP uses all investment castings for uniform and intact lining and metallurgy offered is ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB.
- UNP uses all Plug inserts as CD3MN ( Duplex ) for high MAST values to avoid twisting or shearing of the Plug stems at high torque operations and is SAFE for all automation models.
- SIZES offered : 1” to 8”
- LOCKING Arrangement and Actuator Mounting Brackets are provided.
- UNP provides Plug lining as TFMCOR for low permeation options.
- UNP also provides Plug Linings as GREFCOR OR CIRCOR for high abrasion applications as against convention plug linings of PFA.
- All body bolts are B7 and can also be provided in options of Alloy 20 or Hastelloy C.
- UNP valves are painted with 2 part Epoxy paint with 160 Micron paint thickness as per standards.
Butterfly Valves – Full Lug
- UNP provides a Fully Lugged Butterfly Valves and can also provide if wafer lug is required as an option.
- Fully Lugged Butterfly valves is with Tapped holes and can also have through holes option.
- UNP Gear boxes are robust with Cast Hand wheels for better strength at high torque and also provided with lock pads which provides a locking option even on gear boxes.
- UNP provides M-PTFE(TFM) Seats in 4mm thickness. However we also have our CBR series Butterfly Valves with 8mm thick M-PTFE(TFM) seats to provide longer time for permeation and thus enhances life of the valve with high permeating chemicals.
- Disc inserts are Duplex (CD3MN) which provides high MAST Values with lower diameter of stems and good to resist atmospheric corrosion.
- UNP provides disc lining options as PFA / PVDF(KYNAR)/ETFE(TEFZEL) and ECTFE.
- UNP size range is from 2” to 24” and real quick deliveries.
- UNP provides 2 part epoxy paint with 160 micron paint thickness as per standards.
- UNP provides all shaft as double D in cross section at top.
- All Body bolts in B7 option with Plastic Caps on it to prevent accumulation of rain water in allen bolt slots. It can also be provided in an option of Alloy 20 or Hastelloy C 276 options.
CELL HOUSE COMPONENTS
ANOLYTE OUTLET HEADERS
BUBBLE TEST DEVICE FOR ELECTROLYSERS
CATHOLYTE OUTLET HEADER(PPH)
CAUSTIC & BRINE INLET DISTRIBUTION HEADER(PPH)
CELL FEED STRAINERS-Y TYPE
CELL SAMPLING VALVE FLANGED(PPH)
CELL SAMPLING VALVE FOR ELECTROLYSERS(WCB)
INLINE SANDWICH SAMPLING VALVE(WCB)
STRAINERS FOR ION EXCHANGE - T TYPE(PPH)
TEST HEADERS FOR ELCTROLYSERS(PPH)
PLASTICS PROCESSED BY UNP
Lining Capabilities: PFA / PVDF(KYNAR) / ETFE(TEFZEL)/PPH and ECTFE
- POLYVINYL CHLORIDE (PVC)
- CHLORINATED POLYVINYL CHLORIDE (CPVC)
- POLYPROPYLENE (PP)
- ISOTACTIC POLYPROPYLENE (ISOPP)
- POLYPROPYLENE HOMOPOLYMER (PPH)
- POLYVINYLIDENE FLUORIDE (PVDF)
- ETHYLENE TETRA FLUORO ETHYLENE (ETFE)
- POLY TETRA FLUORO ETHYLENE (PTFE)
- PERFLUORO ETHYLENE PROPYLENE (FEP)
- PER FLUORO ALKOXY (PFA)